- Your dog must be house broken and get along well with other
dogs and people.
- Your dog cannot be left alone in the cabins. Please provide
outdoor kennels for your pets.
- No jumping on the beds, bedding or furniture.
- Owners must clean–up after their dogs. Please do not deposit
in cabin waste cans.
- You must bring your own food and bowls, we gladly supply
- Dogs are not allowed in outdoor eating areas when meals are
served, around the pool or spa.
- The only pets allowed in the dining room and above areas
listed are service animals.
- Pets must be keep on a leash at all times when on ranch
- Under no circumstances are pets to be left unsupervised on
the ranch property (must be in your control at all times).
- No pets are allowed on horseback rides or in the corral area.
- Please coordinate with our wrangler staff which wilderness
trails will not be used that day if you and your dog wish to go
- Daily fee: $15.00 per pet per day.
- Cleaning deposit of $50.00 is required upon time of
reservation. This is NOT refundable. If any damages are
incurred during your stay, clients have to pay the additional
damage or replacement charges.
- Proof of up to date vaccines from a Veterinarian is required
for: Rabies, DA2PPL (Distemper, Parvovirus & Leptospirosis),
and Bordetella. Smaller dogs and puppies may be exempted
from the Leptospirosis vaccine. These documents must be
submitted before arrival.